Those who have worked with me, managed me, managed by me, been a client or a vendor would say:
- I’m creative and push boundaries, while maintaining a functional and realistic design sensibility.
- My naturally inquisitive, outgoing and positive personality help in every aspect of a project.
- I take pride in developing a great client rapport.
- I’m good at translating off-the-wall client expectations into tangible design solutions.
- I have the rare ability (and interest) to be focused on the big picture at the same time as the refined design.
- I can manage and design multiple projects at the same time.
- I take both a business and marketing-minded approach to projects.
That being said, I’m a print, interactive, and environmental designer with experience working for a diverse client base.
Backstory: I graduated from Northeastern University’s Media Arts and Design program with a minor in Photography.